Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Dare You Dream?

In my dream, we're all at the movies. We're laughing and goofing around a little too much than is allowed in a movie theatre; They're so many people there, what's strange is they're all my people.
There's an unsettling sort of feel in the air, I can feel it from the very start like it's building momentum, gradually and seemingly unnoticed.
I don't remember what exactly happened next but the feeling that came next lingers on... It was bad.
Then there was a tunnel, everyone's leaving in their cars and the thing is, I'm kind of scared... Like they're leaving me behind to die.
The scene shifts again and I'm not alone. We're hiding and slowly making our way to a place which is supposed to protect us from whatever danger there is, once and for all. The destination is a cross between a theme park and something else. I don't remember because I don't even get to take it in.
Because when we get there, my heart sinks.
Everything slowly begins to go dark and even as I realise this is only a dream - MY dream - there's that feeling that this time, no happy ending is coming.
We're doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment