I want to write the kind of words that make you feel that exact moment you realized you were experiencing something and it was not nothing. It was happy and you were complete, if only for a moment.
I want to create something that makes you want to look up at the stars and take a drive on a long stretch of a road and fly all at the same time.
Like the feeling that is making me put down these words and have them make sense for the world because once you were here, then you were there and now I am here and soon I will be there. I just want to capture that, if only for an instant so that I can come back to it... some day. Maybe.
Like the feeling that is making me put down these words and have them make sense for the world because once you were here, then you were there and now I am here and soon I will be there. I just want to capture that, if only for an instant so that I can come back to it... some day. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment